Friday, 6 May 2016

ASOS Wish List.



Sometimes everyone needs a moment of wishing & of course wardrobe lusting. Friday is one such day of the week, so today it's a trip to ASOS & my regularly overstocked wish list! Granted it is in the hundreds so I am not going to share it all, but I will share a few pieces that I am greatly coveting.

ASOS Denim Premium Bow Jumpsuit;£50, ASOS Cami in Knitted Chiffon & Lace; £30, Vera Moda Printed Espadrille; £15.

Shae Red Textured Jumper; £58, Milk It Vintage Cropped Sweat with Ruffle Hem & Short Sleeves; £45, ASOS Festival Metal Cross Body Bag; £40, ASOS Chunky Boyfriend Cardigan in Wool Mix Yarn; £40.

Lost Ink Rally Grey Strappy Heeled Sandals; £42, ASOS Midi Skirt with Button Through in Self Stripe; £32, ASOS Jumper with Vintage Pointelle Look; £28.

See You Soon Top with Pockets in Brushed Check; £17, Rokoko Maxi Sheer Mesh Dress with Festival Floral Flocking; £40, ASOS Open Back Shirt in Pink Stripe; £36, Love Skater Dress in Tropical Print; £18. 

So these are a mere selection of the 600+ odd things I have dotted about all over my ASOS wish list, fairly varied mix, but I am fairly eclectic within myself. What would you be coveting from ASOS right now? 

Or coveting in general? I for one am coveting a bit of 'space' in my home again but also in regards in my head, maybe a holiday or just an escape for a few days & a good cuddle from proper man arms, those are always good especially as a way of welcoming in the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment