Friday, 6 February 2015

Planet Blue Wish List.


Another week, another coveting moment . . . & after the week I have had, coveting & a glass of gin makes a lot of things feel a little better.

This time let's dash off to Planet Blue (moments like this I cannot help but think in regards to my style preferences I live in the wrong country, as there does seem to be far more bohemian & less of the intensely body con abroad, alas it just means I may spend my life with a lot of shopping costs).

Dresses:

Eternal Sunshine Creations Denver Mini Dress; $175, Blue Life Rope Dress; $185, Ále by Alessandra Bias Beaded Dress; $158.
Indaah Cowl Neck Silk Cocktail Dress; $207, Blue Life V Neck Cape Cool; $115.
Free People Embroidered Dress; $168, Amuse Society Mia Dress; $56, Novella Royale Wild Love Maxi Dress; $207. 

Tops:

The Fifth Label No Hope Top; $50, For Love & Lemons Midnight Cowgirl Crop Top; $75, Blue Life Kimono Sleeve Blouse; $115.
Ále by Alessandra Tassel Top; $132, Jens Pirate Booty Forever Cha Cha Tube Top; $145, Midnight Ryder Marfa Muscle Tee; $62. 

Bottoms:

Hung On You Hoy Pull on Pant; $154, Gold Hawk Classic Lace Silk Short; $77, One Teaspoon Dixies Crop Jeans; $139, Amuse Society Crossroad Denim Short; $54.

Jumpers & Cardis:

BB Dakota Dakota Symona Sweater; $79, Goddis Hooded Wrap Sweater; $215, BB Dakota Tyree Hairy Knit Sweater; $84, Tigerlily Manchee Cardi; $242, BB Dakota Ranielle Split Back Sweater; $84.

There is also a ridiculous amount of jewellery, swimwear, undies & fitness wear that I would greatly covet, but if I start on that pathway too I will never stop & I have a gorgeous friend coming to see me from London tomorrow for the weekend so I cannot afford to put off the boring bits of life (tidying & sorting namely) that I have been putting off. 

But what would you get if money was not a concern from Planet Blue? Have you ever been to Planet Blue before? & if not this little corner of the world, what are you coveting this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment