Friday, 13 February 2015

Footwear Wish List.

Courtesy of We Heart It.

Who doesn't love a lusting moment? This time I thought I'd have a little footwear based indulgence session on this particular Friday (granted as a singleton I am sure I could create a 'what Id' love for Valentines list, but hmmm not about to happen) although I am not about to find the pennies in my back pocket for a gorgeous pair from YSL but that a side a girl can lust after more affordable shoes. So that is what I am doing & I intend to enjoy doing so, with picking two different places (if I pick more then two we'd be here for a very long time). ASOS & Free People

First up, ASOS:

ASOS Shuffle Flatforms; £25, Report Signature Allon Velvet Lace Up Heeled Ankle Boots; £66, ASOS LAKE Two Part Ballerinas; £22.
KG Kurt Geiger Harriet Black Glitter Cut Out Shoe Boots; £72, Supertrash Amber Leather Cut Out Shoes; £155, ASOS JUDE Woven Lace Up Leather Shoes; £25.
ASOS STRATFORD Pointed Heels; £35, ASOS MINUTE TIMER Suede Moccasin Shoes; £30, ASOS JUXTA Pointed Espadrilles; £15.
ASOS ENTICING Laser Boots; £48, ASOS EMPIRE Chelsea Ankle Boots; £42, ASOS RAGAN Two Part Ankle Boots £45.
ASOS JUXTA Pointed Espadrilles (Stripe); £15, ASOS AMONGST US Fringe Suede Booties; £38. 

and to end Free People:

Peaks Point Wedge; £118, Handmade Ballet Slipper; £128, Hey Juliet Flat; £128.
Hopewell Mocassin; £88, Aurora Espadrille; £138, Freeway Espadrille; £68, Moroccan Slip On Sandal; £42.
Rae Sandal; £248, Up All Night Wedge Boot; £100 (both colours), Neverland Chelsea Boot; £550.
Lost Valley Ankle Boot; £148, Cabal Wedge Boot; £174, Devant Leather Ballet Slipper; £48.

So there we have some of the footwear I have chronic lust for at the moment. What are your feet craving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment