Friday, 19 December 2014

Christmas Wish List.

Courtesy of We Heart It.

So Christmas is really very close now, most people I know will have done all of their gift shopping, organising & wrapping by now, but there is still time to catch Father Christmas prior to Christmas Eve hence doing a wish list for Christmas. I am still baffled by how fast it has come around, odd knowing that in 4 days the Christmas market will have ended & it will start being taken down. 

Anyway, before I get distracted by other topics, onwards & upwards with the Christmas wish list that would make me very happy if Father Christmas & his elves fancy it. 


These are things that are the difficult to buy or can't buy items (pictures are courtesy of we heart it), English Setter Puppy - I adore these dogs, completely & utterly adore them, always have done & would love one of my own one day, If Christmas morning could start like this for me with a particular person & then mornings to follow, I know who this person is, they know who they are alas at present it's not an option, nor is a cuddle from them but patience & all that & finally a proper Christmas day, I know I won't have one of those this year as my brothers & I will be dotted about, so where I will be with ma on Christmas day they are not, for me dotted about on Christmas day is a little weird, so my Christmas will be occurring on Boxing Day I guess. 


Not on the High Street: Giraffe Art Print; £25, Hangit Photo Display; £28, Lace Papel Picardo Tissue Garland; £20 & Set of Mini Kiko Frames; £24.95.


ASOS: Trousers in Midi Length; £22, Velvet Kimono Duster; £75, Mary-Kate Frill Edge Bra; £16 & Mary-Kate Brazailian; £8 & Maxi Dress with High Neck in Bird Print; £65.

So there we are, some of the bits I'd quite like for Christmas, granted you can add to that with other bits; a rocking chair (itching for one of these), a kindle, an iPad would be fantastically useful with life, work etc, ChloĆ© perfume, other perfumes, perhaps shares in tights would be wise as somehow I keep laddering mine immensely & getting holes in the toes & random bits & bobs. 

What are you hoping to get in your stocking this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment